Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000W2F
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center, Bellingham, Washington VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - mailto:email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Providence Hospitality Partners. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Oversee front desk operations and perform revenue management tasks as needed
- 60% Supervise the performance of front desk personnel and take appropriate action to correct deficient conditions, behavior, and work practices. Work front desk shifts as needed and be fill in at other times. Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
- 25% Perform revenue management tasks which may include yield management, forecasting and reporting.
- 15% Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle front desk scheduling and front desk inventory.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform tasks with housekeeping including but not limited to inspecting rooms, cleaning rooms and working with laundry.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per hotel standards.
- Front Desk Management prior experience preferred but not required.
- 2 Years Front Desk experience required.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.