Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000W0Q
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido, Hokkaido, Japan VIEW ON MAP
Brand Tribute Portfolio
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kiroro Hotels Co., Ltd.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Kiroro embraces 02 leading world hotel brands, Sheraton, where guests from around the world are delivered meaningful service and Tribute Portfolio - a family of independent hotels created for travelers who take pride in their individuality and seek difference. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to beyond the expectations. If you're someone who is positive, adaptable and has a genuine interest in delivering the world travelers a great comfort away from home, you are very much welcomed to explore a delightful career journey with us.
Execute all front office functions and associates including Operator, Guest Services/Front Desk, Concierge and Bell Service. Continually support all brand & property campaigns to capture an optimized departmental revenue while comply with all brand standards and governmental regulations. Drive the guest loyalty & satisfactions while works as team to support all departments.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree; experienced in guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- Technology competent
- Japanese & English bilingual proficiency
Core Work Abilities
- Strategically deliver Front Office operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Builds mutual trust, leads by examples, demonstrates honesty/integrity, makes a sound business decision.
- Outlines seasonal goals, manages workforce, drives multi-tasking, control departmental payrolls.
- Understand the financial aspect of the department and advocate to achieve property overall financial goal.
- Handle complaints and verify that all guest issues are resolved while ensure the property interest is justly protected. .
- Verifies property Front Office policies are administered consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard or Procedures.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Reviews guest satisfaction data to identify areas of improvement.
- Administers the performance appraisal process for direct reports.
- Identifies and analyzes departmental operational challenges and develops resolutions.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.