Senior Sales Manager (Corporate)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000VYA
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Develop Sales action plan to target key accounts and new business and as agreed with Director of Sales/Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Organize and report weekly sales call plan and weekly entertainment plan to DOS/M.
- Establish a regular core pattern for meeting with principals of target markets and conduct site inspections within the Hotel.
- Plan and execute a series of familiarization tours to profile the Hotel and engage with customers for convention organizers, meeting planners, incentive operators, corporate travel planners and other industry personnel as applicable for the market segments.
- Ensure a focus on all Hotel facilities including food and beverage, catering and additional products such as Fitness Centre and Spa.
- Be responsible for a designated account base and targeted industry or geographic segment(s) for new business targeting.
- Develop and refine a comprehensive mailing list for the above mentioned segments in conjunction with the Marketing Communications Manager and keep this database updated and regular communicate to them.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel, the industry and customer organizations as appropriate for your market segments.
- Work towards monthly budgets and report progress every week against targets in the Weekly Sales Meetings.
- Set joint objectives and goals with DOS within appropriate time frames and measure performance against objectives
- Monitor account activity and make adjustments when necessary.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align working practices and conduct with Hotel’s Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
Possess good sales techniques and negotiation skills.
Be passionate and have the drive and determination to meet/exceed set goals.
Good communication skills.
Proficient in common Microsoft software such World and Excel.
Possess customer-handling techniques.
Able to co-ordinate work processes in a systematic manner.
Able to react fast but calmly in the midst of any co-ordination problems
Must possess a patient, pleasant personality.
Comfortable in dealing with all levels of people.
Minimum of 2 year working experience in similar capacity.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.