Franchised Sales Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000VP7
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel, Northbrook, Illinois VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Nath Management Services. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Preparing sales-related documents (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders)
- Promoting awareness of our brand image both internally and externally
- Gathering materials and assembling information packages (e.g., brochures and promotional materials)
- Using sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott
- Entering, retrieving, reconciling, and verifying information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) into department software system
- Answering guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serving as the point of contact for clients and communicating with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Detailed oriented
- Previous hotel sales coordinator experience, preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong clerical and office support skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong English language skills
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of computer applications
This company is an equal opportunity employer.