Luggage Porter- Casual Contract
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000VLX
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
Takes guest belongings and luggage to required areas.
As a key member of the hotels front of house five star service team it is the Front of House Porters responsibility to use initiative and a proactive approach to ensure we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their visit thus making their experiences in the hotel unique.
Hotel experience and local knowledge of the area is an advantage for this role
Previous experience working within a similar role in a 5star environment preferred
Ability to interact with customers within the luxury lifestyle five star market who wish to remain discreet when visiting exclusive destinations when staying at the hotel