Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000VKJ
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel, Portland, Oregon VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pollin Miller Hospitality Strategies. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Answer phones and direct them appropriately. Dispatch requests accordingly.
- Check guests in to the hotel and offer call back afterward.
- MOD tour and report write up.
- Check guests out of the hotel.
- Ensure deposits are taken on pre-paid reservations, and that those with suppressed rates are set up properly (for billing).
- Order supplies
- Train and develop associates
- Accuracy: Paying full attention and being precise about certain details.
- Service Orientation: Providing various services to guests who stay at the hotel.
- Active Listening: Paying full attention when someone is talking to you.
- Attentiveness: Paying close attention to something while on the job.
- Interpersonal: Having the ability to interact with various people.
- Active Learning: Being able to use new information on the job.
- Negotiation: Being able to talk your way through an agreement.
- Complex Problem Solving: Being able to effectively solve complex problems.
- Conflict Resolution: Being able to reduce the amount of conflict in the event that conflict occurs.
- Multi-Tasking: Having the ability to do more than one task at once.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Using your own judgment to determine the best solution and to make decisions.
- Basic Mathematics: Knowing how to do basic mathematic functions.
- Reading Comprehension: Having the ability to read at an eighth grade level.
- Coordination: Being able to use different parts of the body efficiently.
- Critical Thinking: Using knowledge you already have to analyze solutions to any work-related problems.
- Detail Orientation: Paying attention to small details that others may not notice.
- Time Management: Being able to effectively manage ones time.
- Written Communication: Being able to effectively communicate with others in a written form.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.