Credit Manager 信贷经理
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000VJQ
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Manages the day-to-day operations of accounts receivables, ensuring that invoices being sent out are correct and dispersed in a timely manner. Follows up on any delinquent accounts. Researches and decides upon credit authorization for incoming customers.
Education and Experience
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
• Completes accounts receivable period end closing functions and procedures; credit and period end reporting.
• Upholds the policies and procedures outlined in the credit policy.
• Interacts with sales and catering staff for timely credit decisions on incoming customers.
Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Credit Management Issues
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
• Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
• Stays knowledgeable of accounts receivable system.
Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
• Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
• Ensures property billings are sent error free and in a timely manner.
• Monitors receivables for timely collections and follows up with appropriate collection correspondence.
• Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Maintains positive working relations with customers and department managers.