Supervisor-Front Desk 前台主管
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000VHG
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, Shanghai, Shanghai VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. To ensure that the Department’s Operations Budget is strictly adhered to, and that all costs are strictly controlled.
2. To supervise all Front Desk services by making sure that these services are available and carried out with the utmost efficiency.
3. To maintain par stock of collateral, stationary and other necessities to avoid over stocking as well as running short on stock.
4. To constantly strive to please all guests that he/she may come into contact during his/her work hours.
5. To study and evaluate the operation and procedure of the Front Desk, and suggest improvements to the Guest Service Manager.
6. To assign duties and responsibilities to subordinates and to assist them in their duties.
7. To ensure that all VIP, Royal Club guestrooms are pre-assigned and inspected prior to the guest’s arrival.
8. To liaise with Front Desks on all outstanding bills for departing guests.
9. To liaise with the Guest Service Manager on any guest complaints or problems
10. To handle guest complaints, in accordance with the hotel policy, reporting all complaints to the management.
11. To have a sound knowledge of the local environment such as restaurants and shopping areas within the city.
12. To inspect the hotel’s main entrance, Reception Lobby, restaurants, public toilets and guest floors when appropriate, and report the
13. To ensure all rebates are checked and signed prior to the transactions.
14. To check all today’s departure list and make appropriate notification of any charges.
15. To ensure that guests’ safety and security, especially safety boxes and guestroom keys are handled efficiently and promptly.
16. To ensure all Front Desk equipment such as folio printers, etc. are well maintained and in good working condition.
17. To ensure maximum sales for in-house facilities and other Regent destinations by continuously promoting them upon inquiry
18. To maintain good relationships with the various sources of hotel patrons who have influence over our business, such as Corporate Accounts, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, etc
19. To handle foreign exchange ensuring that a receipt is given.
20. To maintain effective Communication systems within the Front Desk, ensuring through the use of Logbooks, diaries and daily pre-shit briefings, etc. that staff is always kept informed on relevant matters.
21. To maintain guest ledgers in a systematic manner to facilitate balancing by the Night Auditor.
22. To handle the issuing, accessing and closing of safety deposit boxes and to complete the relevant documents accordingly
23. To ensure that the hotel’s credit policy is adhered to at all times.
24. To prepare and balance To ensure that the Front Office Team Leaders are passing all information when changing shifts.
25. To forecast room occupancy in conjunction with the Guest Service Manager To handle VIP guest reservations and issue VIP amenity orders.
26. To ensure that all Front Office Clerks are aware of all activities within the hotel (F&B Functions, restaurants, meetings, arriving and departing VIP’ s, groups).