Mar 26, 2018Job Number
Finance and AccountingLocation
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- Lead, review and perform risk-based financial, operational and compliance internal audit plans and risk management assignments within the designated time frame
- Identify and report internal control weaknesses and inefficiencies within the Hotel with recommendations and monitor the follow up actions
- Ensure the established internal control measures are routinely carried out and to highlight discrepancies to Director of Finance
- Assist the Director of Finance to appraise on a regular basis, system of internal controls and to implement corrective measures when required
- Degree holder of Accounting/Finance or related discipline, preferably with accounting trainings in college or CPA firm
- Able to work independently, detail-minded and with strong problem solving skills
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.