Mar 26, 2018Job Number
Sales and MarketingLocation
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to Account Management Team, include but not limited to maintaining an updated database for all sales related activities and events, and handling correspondence and e-mail for team members
- To answer telephone calls and handle enquiries including reservation enquiries for FIT bookings
- To assist Director of Marketing, Director of Sales and Sales Team in preparing and executing regular direct mail campaigns on various sales related promotions of the hotel
- To compile various reports and other tasks as assigned by Director of Sales and Sales Team
- Degree or diploma holder of Hospitality or related studies
- Working experience gained from Sales or Operations in hospitality industry is preferred
- Proactive with can-do attitude and excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.