Mar 26, 2018Job Number
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAPBrand
Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW MarriottSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- Assist to formulate, implement and facilitate various training initiatives as directed by the Director of Human Resources
- Ensure effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results
- Lead the Industrial Placement Programme
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the Human Resources Department and ensure the administration systems and company policies & procedures are followed
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Degree or diploma in Hospitality Management or relevant studies
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in hospitality industry
- Good team player with strong presentation and communication skills, positive customers service mind-set
- Candidates with less experience will considered as Senior Learning & Development Officer
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.