Reservation / Communication Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UZL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Westin Sydney is an award winning deluxe hotel set in the heart of Sydney's fashion and finance district. Part of the redevelopment of Sydney's historic General Post Office on Martin Place, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by Sydney's most exclusive designer shopping, best restaurants, theatres and nightlife. Uniquely combining Sydney's original General Post Office building with a modern 31-storey tower, the hotel has 416 rooms and suites. The hotels offers impressive event and banquet facilities featuring a highly flexible and sophisticated pillar free hotel ballroom which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests for a seated event, as well as a Victorian style ballroom and eight smaller function spaces.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates
- Ensure an accurate and complete guest history, updating information of new guests, ensuring that all details has been captured.
- Have sound knowledge of hotel facilities, including room configurations and the operating times of all food and beverage outlets
- Complete Daily Checklist of reservations duties set out by Revenue and Operations Manager.
- Promptly answer all Reservations Emails and inquiries
- Prompt attention and maintaining our filing systems.
- Review and action listed miscellaneous duties that have a revenue or guest impact
- Dispatch requests to the appropriate department
- Follow up on all requests and complaints to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Take In room Dining orders and accommodation reservations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Thorough follow up, strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- A strong understanding of Opera will be viewed favorably
- True passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Availability to work a variety of shifts over a 24 hour, seven day rotating roster