Operations Manager - Toro Toro Dubai
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UYB
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
A pinnacle of perfection, set within the cosmopolitan
Dubai Marina. Grosvenor House Dubai is a landmark of prestige and a symbol of
refinement. It is a home for culture, creative excellence, and a collector of
Grosvenor House is a name steeped in excellence and combines luxurious standards with futuristic flair. A guardian of tradition, perfectly refined. The Grosvenor House prides itself on its impeccable service, built on the legendary hospitality of Arabia. Every wish expressed is met with equal measures of priority, discretion and charm.
Located close to the city center within easy reach of business and leisure facilities, the Grosvenor House is the ideal location for business, leisure or for it your home.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENT
- Ideal candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in hotel/restaurant management. Must have a good combination of practical experience and education.
- You must have a solid food and beverage background working in a five star International environment with at least 3-5 years in a management position.
- South American candidate or someone who has American dining experiences is preferred
- You must be proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record keeping and preparation of reports.
- Used to highest service excellence, standards, and familiar with high-class restaurant services and customer relation.
- Good knowledge of beverages and wines from around the world.
- The ideal candidate must have a passion for service excellence, quality standards, be innovative and continuously drive towards excellence.
- Must enjoy creating business strategies and thrive on the process of achieving goals. To have driven and high energy levels and achievement-oriented. A passionate leader with entrepreneur drive.
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO standards an advantage
- The Operations Manager must be a team player whose enthusiasm and dedication to the company must be example of which entire team follows.
- Must be computer literate to fulfill management functions, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Will be managing a multi-cultural workforce from around the world