Attendant-Shipping & Receiving 收货文员
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UW1
Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Location Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Ensure all deliveries are routed through Receiving Dock between the hours of 08:00 and 16:00.
2. Make sure goods received match to what was ordered. All delivery notices/invoices must have a purchase order number on them. Ensure that all incoming merchandise is undamaged, in quantities as indicated in the accompanying invoice/delivery docket and meets the Sheraton standards for quality.
3. Check market list /food order/beverage order/purchase order for quality and quantity and price. Ensure expiry dates are checked. As a general rule nothing less than 6 months to expiry should accepted.
4. Count/weigh all goods received to ensure they match the order placed. (For weighed deliveries, exclude ice and other extraneous materials if supplier includes it in delivery).
5. Inspect all deliveries-in the case of food, quality level must meet standard set by chef. For perishables, place the date on the package to indicate date received.
6. Write up credit claims as necessary i.e. for goods overcharged/short delivered. Write up Good Received Report for goods received without documentation.
7. Where there is a variance in price between the invoice and purchase order approval for the unfavorable variance must be obtained from the Director of Finance or designate.
8. Stamp and sign on all invoices or delivery order after receiving the items.
9. Prepare Daily Receiving Report for documenting all merchandise delivered and submit to Accounts Office daily.
a. Suppliers invoices – must attach Purchase Order or Purchase Request.
b. Good Received Without Invoice – if possible attach Supplier’s delivery order
c. Credit note – must attach a copy of the invoice or delivery order
d. Notice of Error Correction – must attach to the invoice or delivery order
10. Post invoice/delivery notice to Receiving system after matching to the purchase order, and where possible charge the relevant outlet, or department.
11. File all Purchase Orders in alphabetical order for reference.
12. Let whoever does food ordering know what goods have not yet been received so no double ordering occurs.
13. When checking contents of deliveries, check inside boxes if likelihood that box does not contain what is on outside of box. E.g. wine/spirit orders.
14. Notify departments as direct goods arrive in engineering, personnel etc and get the Department Head to acknowledge the receipt on the invoice or delivery order.
15. Keep apple crates/boxes tidy on dock which are to be returned to suppliers, making sure correct credits are received where appropriate.
16. Make note of price increase/changes in size/specification of goods and pass onto Purchasing to be checked as quickly as possible.
17. Courier dockets to be filed separately.
18. Encourage suppliers to provide invoices on delivery.
19. Fully conversant with all standards and procedures as attached.
20. Follow up with purchasing manager on any items on the food orders, Purchase Order not received in due time
21. Fill in during storeman’s absence
22. It is not the intention of this Job Description to provide an exhaustive list of job duties. It provides a focal point to the incumbent in the hope that they will develop the job further. From time to time and in line with managerial priorities, it is expected that the incumbent will work as and where directed by management and in line with improving customer service.