Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UVW
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Monitoring the ordering, purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing functions.
2. Checking food, beverage and general receiving reports, issues and transfer.
3. Prepare Daily Food and Beverage Flash Cost Reports.
4. To evaluate maximum and minimum stocks and have effective stocks. To carry out spot checks.
5. Coordinate the Micros programming with ISM.
6. Officer Check Editing and month end journal entry.
7. Assist with Recipe costing and updating for Food and Beverage.
8. Process the inter kitchen and beverage transfers and record to the Flash Food and Beverage spreadsheet.
9. Costing of special events for banqueting i.e. Special Promotions, Christmas functions etc.
10. Carry out regular audits of hotel point of sale system to ensure correct pricing and to highlight areas of inconsistency.
11. Par checks.
12. To prepare and analyze monthly Food & Beverage potentials.
13. Conduct random stock take to determine beverage potentials for Outlets.
14. Store take of Production Inventories on an annual basis or as required.
15. To take charge of the month end inventory counts and to produce the month end Food & Beverage control report.
16. Assist Food & Beverage department in menu planning by means of costing, portion sizes, recipes, standardized menu, item presentation to ensure food cost objectives are met.
17. Assessing the popularity of each item on the menu of various Outlets by means of menu engineering on quarterly basis.
18. It is not the intention of this Position description to provide an exhaustive list of job duties. It provides a focal point to the incumbent in the hope that they will develop the job further. From time to time and in line with managerial priorities, it is expected that the incumbent will work as and where directed by management and in line with improving customer service.