Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UVQ
Job Category Human Resources
Location Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Manage training and development.
2. Develop strategies which address hotel guidelines and Human Resources strategies on training and development.
3. Establish, maintain and ensure adherence to training policies and procedures.
4. Establish and maintain hotel training system
5. Explore hotel training needs.
6. Make hotel annual training plan and training budget based on training needs.
7. Make monthly training plan and carry it out
8. Organize training programs, and follow up training feedbacks
9. Support departmental training
10. Develop tools and systems to ensure training and development programs meet the hotel’s objectives.
11. Ensure that training and development are integrated into business plans and budgets, and targeted goals are identified and monitored.
12. Collect and manage training resources
13. Make full use of the resources in Development Center of Starwoodone, and share with departments the useful information available in DC, and manage the system as DC Administrator.
14. Arrange external training programs with sister hotels
15. Coordinate cross-training within the hotel
16. Make sure training programs and culture of Starwood are appropriately carried out.
17. Organize associate activities.
18. Create competitions or projects to sharpen skills and knowledge.
19. Recruit school trainees
20. Coordinate and follow up school trainees’ internship in the hotel
21. Solve school trainees’ enquiry and problems in their daily work and life
22. Establish and maintain the relationship with schools
23. Manage hotel associate dormitory
24. Manage the HOH notice boards and posters.
25. Organize associate recognition programs.
26. Train departmental trainers to be competent trainers
27. Monitor the conduct and effectiveness of departmental training
28. Facilitate, organize and follow up “Starvoice” Survey
29. Take part in the preparation and planning of department/unit/outlet goals and objectives.
30. Take into account external economic issues when planning and making decisions.
31. Monitor information and trends in the industry.
32. Counsel associates and prevent work related problems.
33. Facilitate multiskilling.
34. Manage associates training and development using the Starwood & Sheraton Human Resources Management System.
35. Provide ongoing advice and support to associates under your supervision.
36. Provide one to one instruction to associates when required.
37. Access and use word processing computer packages.
38. Be aware of duty of care, and adhere to occupational health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
39. Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in your work area.
40. Prepare and conduct meetings and group presentations to keep associates /management/other parties informed of hotel operations and other relevant issues.
41. Set team goals in consultation with team members according to hotel/department goal, policies and practices.
42. Manage cross cultural communication.
43. Maintain personal presentation to hotel and Starwood & Sheraton standards.
44. Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
45. Analyze, evaluate and improve your personal performance on a continual basis.
46. Apply hotel quality assurance principles.