Franchised Assistant General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UIQ
Job Category Property Leadership
Location Boston Marriott Quincy, Quincy, Massachusetts VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Columbia Sussex Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Columbia Sussex Management LLC, a leading full-service Hotel Owner/Operator is currently seeking an experienced energetic Assistant General Manager for The Boston Quincy Marriott, in Quincy, Massachusetts. We are perfectly located in Quincy with 464 sleeping rooms and 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. We also have a newly renovated Great Room and lobby with a full serve restaurant and bar Hull & Mason. Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with a minimum of 3-5 yrs of Full-Service Assistant General Manager experience. Extensive background in rooms and Food & Beverage with a demonstrated record of success is required. Marriott and full service hotel experience preferred.
Basic Purpose: Assists the General Manager in managing hotel day to day operations.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(k), and travel benefits.
Reply with Resume and Salary History
- Position is responsible in assisting in planning day-to-day operations
- Regular contact with the GM to provide information and discuss operations
- Resolve guest complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and quality
- Become trained in all managerial functions and operations at the hotel level
- Daily interaction with the guests
- Skills and Abilities: Requires advanced knowledge of the hospitality and business management fields. Requires considerable knowledge of other major areas and the skill to integrate and communicate that information.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities to ensure that daily operations are performed
Education: A four year college degree or equivalent education/experience
Experience: 3 - 5 years of employment in a related position. Prior supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
Candidates should be available to work weekends and holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.