Franchised General Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UIB
Job Category Property Leadership
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Shawnee, Shawnee, Kansas VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Maa Amba Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Opportunity in Shawnee Kansas!
Need Two Hotel General Manager for NEW Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites will open up in May Or June 2018. But We will be hiring the General Manager in next three weeks from now.
Please email your Resume to Sonny Singh the Regional Manager/Director of Operations. Email Address email@example.com
Address - 16550 Midland Drive Shawnee KS 66217
Requirement for GM's
For Fairfield Inn & Suites-Certified Marriott GM Experience or at least 1 Year of AGM experience in Marriott hotels.
To Apply please email your resume.
Looking for a hands on Manager who understands how to manage limited service hotel in Shawnee, Kansas. Experience in Marriott hotels will be required. The job will require the selected candidate to live near Shawnee,Kansas.
The Hotel Manager is responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives. To achieve this, the Hotel Manager should run the hotel in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies as set out by the company.
The Hotel Manager shall see to the implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address
The hotel's target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets. The Hotel Manager shall ensure the correct production and distribution of information and promotion materials as agreed to.
Guard the efficiency/productivity and the company results:
- Draw up plans and budget concepts (revenues, costs, etc.);
- Safeguard the realization, tracking and adjustment of deviations;
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings;
- Guard/ controlling of cost price
- Delivering of data and proposals for the budgets and investments.
- Safeguard quality of operations (internal & external audits)
Manage the various Department Heads
- Coordinate planning of Department Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to timetables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services; solving of bottlenecks;
- Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to theHeads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
- Implement the SOPs optimally in the hotel and act as a flagship establishment for the brand.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting.
- Ensure an adequate administration, for the outgoing and incoming invoices, for the payment of invoices and for drawing up
- periodical management data. Justify deviations and differences.
- Other tasks
- Handling complaints, in the last resort.
- Other reliable to the above mentioned, tasks in order of the executive;
- Handing over opinions and beliefs, decisions etc. to the executives;
- Leading various internal and external meetings;
- Supervise the fulfillment of the regulations of the employment
- legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, HACCP, legionella, fire regulations and other legal requirements
- Correct use of Company's corporate identity.
- Maintain contacts with public authorities
Hotel manager -- Profile
- General education related to hospitality, on middle and higher management level.
- At least 3 years experience within the hotel industry in Hotel Management.
- Excellent written English and copy-writing skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with several hotel operation systems
- Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
- Highly managerial capacities
- Highly organized and efficient individual
- Pro-active and result driven Flexible
- Both team player and captain (hands-on)
- Ability to adapt vision and proven flexibility
Look & Feel
Sportive, socially engaged, passionate, easy communicator, convincing and
The ideal candidate masters his languages, familiar with facts and figures, has
preferably some international experience in a chain hotel organization, and must
have "space" for further development.
Requirement for GM's
Certified Marriott GM Experience or at least 1 Year of AGM experience in Marriott hotels. Fairfield Inn & Suites will be limited service small 77 Room hotel. So the candidate needs to know how to operate the hotel with hands on operation.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.