Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UFG
Job Category Spa
Location The St. Regis Langkawi, Langkawi, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Position has responsibility for supervising and coordinating activities of employees delivering spa services, including salon, skin care, program coordination, reservations, reception desk, massage and locker room areas. Position focuses on ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and achieving the operating budget.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the spa, guest services, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
The Spa Supervisor to assist the Spa manager in all aspects of the daily operation of running the Spa department. The Spa supervisor is responsible to train, supervise and performing all spa services in a safe and professional manner to the guests at all times.
The Spa Supervisor interfaces with the Spa manager to report on overall Spa operational and personnel issues, be up to date with promotions, events, challenges and successes. To consistently achieve high standards of customer recognition and satisfaction through well-executed personal touches and brand experiences.
Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Implementing programs whereby the Spa Journey is enhanced through a combination of individual touches and experiences.
- Supervising all Iridium Spa operations.
- Prepare weekly roster for the Iridium Spa department.
- Effective scheduling for of all Spa team members.
- Conducting all bespoke and uncompromising spa experiences according to treatment guidelines while following correct draping policy and the given policies and procedures for the Spa and the hotel.
- Continuously upgrade the quality of treatments you deliver through practice and receiving of feedback
- Building customer loyalty by anticipating and exceeding guests’ expectations. To encourage the Spa team to respond efficiently to guests’ queries to uphold consistent levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- To identify associates’ learning gaps and develop training systems designed around employees’ developmental needs.
- Conducting Training for Spa team and develop multi-skilled staffs of different background, cultural sensitivity and geographical origin.
- Leading and motivating Spa Team to a level of service which exceeds all guest’s expectations by facilitating team work which includes training, coaching, feedback and ensuring adequate staffing levels.
- Maintaining a working environment where all Spa Team are able to build on constructive feedback. To encourage the use of direct and indirect feedback to improve your self-awareness and development.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training initiatives and staff meetings for the Spa Team.
- Participating and contributing in the meetings and communicate regularly with peers and other departments.
- Maintaining internal cost saving initiatives to maximize productivity and minimize operating Cost.
- Working towards the monthly treatment and retail targets.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Ensuring departmental compliance to the hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by the Spa policies and procedures.
- Being aware and knowledgeable of the hotel safety regulations including mandatory local health requirements
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Maintaining availability and dedication to the Spa department, being available to work as needed including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Assist in all areas of Spa operation as requested by management.
- Performing such other functions as may be delegated by management from time to time.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.