Night Duty Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000UC8
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, Surfers Paradise, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
The Night Duty Manager is one of the most important roles in our hotel.
Do you have what we're looking for?
· Overall management of the hotel operation at night. You will be the main contact for all departments between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
· Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service, quality, standards and procedures are being followed.
· Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
· Communicating clear and consistent messages regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
· Participating in the development and implementation of corrective action plans based on review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results.
We want to hear from you if you have the following experiences and education:
· Degree in Hospitality Management or similar Business Management degree
· 5 years working in a similar environment or managerial role
· Exceptional customer service with internal and external guests
· Proficiency with using Opera would be highly advantageous
· Proven leadership ability
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize
· Reliability, pursue excellence, innovate, embrace change, passionate and punctual
· Availability to work overnight, weekends and public holidays
· Excellent grooming and professional presentation at all times
· Excellent communication skills
· Full working rights in Australia are essential.
Fast track your hospitality career now by putting in the hard yards in this challenging, yet extremely rewarding role.
With Marriott International, you will have access to world-class training, employee benefits including great hotel discounts worldwide and of course, working closely with hospitality professionals who are ready to mentor the right person.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.