Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000U2B
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To assist in the service of a quality food & beverage product to customers. To assist in the development of food & beverage products and services. To answer guest requests and resolve guest problems.
- Deliver a pleasant and positive professional image to all guests at all times
- Punctual attendance to each shift
- Ensures of proper appearance and grooming while on duty
- Manage cultural needs and expectations of the guests
- Maintains positive teamwork spirit at all times
- Always answers the phone in a courteous and professional manner
- Effectively take guests’ orders, ensuring clarity and accuracy
- Maintains excellent knowledge of the menu, prices, ingredients, method of preparation and availability
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with the guest requests and orders courteously, efficiently and promptly
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace;
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process;
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to dialogue informally and effectively with all co-workers, in one-on-one or small group settings, through clear articulation of ideas and active listening;
- Basic knowledge of hotel food and beverage operations;
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.