Food & Beverage Breakfast Server
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000TYX
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We are currently recruiting for an experienced F&B Server to join our Restaurant Team at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa. Working in our One Square Restaurant, you will be expected to cover a variety of shifts. Predominately breakfast shifts starting at 6am.
Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is one of Scotland's leading 5 star hotels. As the largest 5 star hotel, we also have the biggest banqueting and meeting facilities of any hotel in Edinburgh with a capacity of up to 500 and our One Square Restaurant and bar.
To work with the Food & Beverage team to ensure achievement of strategic departmental goals, especially in the area of guest satisfaction. To be prepared to work all shifts within the outlets to create a fully multi-skilled and productive Food and Beverage team.
· Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
· Work across all areas of Food & Beverage to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded and standards are consistently maintained.
· Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
· To be fully conversant with all restaurant policies and procedures.
· When fully competent, to work with the Manager and Lead Servers to provide effective on job training and coaching of new staff to help develop an highly skilled and motivated team, committed to both Hotel and departmental goals.
- Food & Beverage Service Experience required
- Previous experience in a client facing role within a luxury five star environment is a distinct advantage
- Experience of working with hotel/spa booking and scheduling software
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Impeccable personal presentation
You will join a fun loving and passionate team who excel in delivering world class standards and live and breathe the brands standards.
In return we offer you a competitive salary a share in Tips and Service Charge as well as unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits (including: Uniform, complimentary laundry, free meals on duty) and an environment where your development is our priority. We offer a monthly training calendar full of developmental courses designed to aid career progression.