Chef de Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000TT9
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Aloft Perth, Perth, Western Australia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Aloft Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travellers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression.
Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru.
We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
About the Role
- Excellent knowledge of Kitchen operations and high end service levels.
- Ability to provide strategic support as a key member of the Aloft’s Food & Beverage team.
- Be creative, innovative, dynamic and think outside of the box.
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software packages
- Organized with strong planning, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a high level of energy
Springs Kitchen is part of Aloft Perth, which is redefining the boutique hotel experience. Savvy travellers will appreciate Springs Kitchen, our hotspot for social dining throughout the day. Guests can pick their faves from our breakfast menu and buffet, and try authentic local tastes and textures from our à la carte menu for lunch and dinner.