F&B Service - Asst. Cafe Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000SS5
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in being responsible for the restaurant area, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the hotel.
- Assist in maintaining the overall welfare of our associates by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests
- Assist to achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure
- Work with the Restaurant Manager to be responsible for the monthly department Profit & Loss Statement.
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly department budget by using history & forecasting techniques to develop an aggressive budget that reflects the achievable capabilities.
- Assist in accurately forecasting business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
- Ensure the awareness & enforcement of all Marriott S.O.P.’s & Property L.S.O.P.’s.
- Enforce operational Standards that are periodically reviewed & updated.
- Be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- Enforce Marriott’s 39-point sanitation checklist by having all outlets inspected on a monthly basis.
- Be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- Enforce Marriott’s Principles of Hospitality at all times.
- Above all, to lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our associates to excel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of management training plans for subordinate managers and supervisors on a quarterly basis in conjunction with HRD.
- Conduct a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
- Assist in the execution of all associate performance reviews in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in all aspects of associate management including hiring, discipline in conjunction with the Restaurant Manager.
- Assist in conducting an effective monthly associate meeting with minutes and P&A forwarded to the GM, F & B and HRD.
- Be responsible for the completion of the wage progress report on a weekly basis.
- Practice “open door” policy to all associates.
- Prepare efficient schedules for management and associates.
- Be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlets.
- Be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control and payroll systems by working with Accounting and HRD.
- Assist in planning outside associates activity to promote teamwork.
- Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
- Respond to guest inquiries or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
- Perform any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
- Be aware of all Marriott Guest Incentive programs and the correct accounting procedures pertaining to them.
- Assist in the development & execution of marketing plans for the outlet.
- Be aware of competitors in the market & assist in a competition analysis on a quarterly basis.
Profile of Competency
資格 / 等級証: