Security Guard 保安员
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000QSV
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for patrolling and /or maintaining a security post during the shift, ensuring established procedures, patrols and frequencies are followed.
1. Follow adequate patrol patterns and frequencies during shift to ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
2. Responsible for checking so fire, life safety equipment are within the expiry limits (such as hand held chemical extinguishers etc).
3. Ensure prompt reporting of maintenance issues as recorded during patrols.
4. Provide escort services for associates carrying cash, where required.
5. Maintain perimeter patrols at points of entry and egress to ensure that all people within the hotel environs have a genuine purpose and are not loitering or are present for other reasons.
6. Conduct random inspections of the hotel to ensure that safety and security practices are being followed, Fire exits are not blocked, equipment is not obstructing fire hose reel doors, clearance between stacked goods and sprinkler heads is sufficient.
7. Abide by the Sheraton Guest Satisfaction System (SGSS).
8. Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints. Communicate with guests in a manner which promotes goodwill, trust and satisfaction.
9. Be familiar with current first aid and fire emergency procedures.
10. Ensure a high level of cleanliness & tidiness is maintained in the work area. Maintain personal presentation standards to Sheraton standards. Demonstrate professional attitude and behavior at all times.
11. Abide by the Hotels Policies and procedures, Sheraton Code of Conduct and the hotel’s Associate Handbook.
12. Interact with department and hotel associates in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way communication.
13. Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisor.