Franchised Regional Tour Travel Senior Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000Q5E
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please email at email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Wall Financial Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Sheraton Vancouver is looking for a dynamic, detailed oriented and creative individual to join our team. This role is focused on the extremely important Tour & Travel Market for both the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre & Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport Hotels. This role will liaise with industry stakeholders and clients from around the world in a professional and timely manner. This role is detail oriented, fast paced and critical to the hotelâ€™s success.
To Apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales
- Respond efficiently and effectively to incoming leads and convert them through prompt, professional client interaction.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, tradeshows and written communication as required
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participate in Sales meetings, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide above quality service to customers.
- Represent Wall Centre Hotels on sales missions.
- Professionally represent the Wall Centre at trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Director of Sales &Marketing, Associate Director of Sales or General Manager.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent guest/client service skills
- Understanding of hotel operations an asset
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints independently.
- Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Must possess computer skills including all Microsoft Office products, Outlook and email.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English, a second language is an asset.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Walking and standing are often required. Ability to exert a well-paced mobility to conduct property tours and stand for up to 8 hours at tradeshows or events.
- Must have valid passport and be able to travel for long periods
- Ability to foster strong relationships and partnerships
- Must be available to work outside of traditional business hours.
- May be required to travel, entertain clients and attend industry functions and events during the evening and weekends.
- Understanding of hotel & catering operations an asset.
- Professionally manage the FAMs, site inspections and client events.
- Able to present in front of clients and industry stakeholders.
- Professionally represent the Wall Centre at trade shows, sales missions, community events and industry meetings.
- Knowledge of CITY (Marriott system), ISAC and LightSpeed considered an asset.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.