Franchised Chief Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000PTA
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Cedar Rapids Marriott, Cedar Rapids, Iowa VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.atriumhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
220 room hotel with banquet facility.
Manage engineering department and supervise maintenance operations - i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, etc. Ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems and other equipment throughout the hotel
- Manage engineering budget
- Track guest room requests for service and ensure completion
- Create work schedules for engineering associates
- Provide training for engineering associates
- Maintain MSDS and Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Oversee preventative maintenance assignments
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience.
- Hospitality maintenance experience required.
- Facilities management experience required.
- BA or technical degree/trade school preferred.
- Prior leadership experience a plus
- Relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications preferred. (i.e. CFESA, NATE, EPA)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.