Franchised Operations Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000POP
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sortis Hotel, Spa & Casino, Autograph Collection, Panama City, Panama VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hartin Trading. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Support General Manager in managing the Rooms, Food and Beverage, Financing, Sales and Marketing, and Repairs and Maintenance Departments to achieve the guest satisfaction scores, operating and financial goals of the owner.
- Lead all operational managers to success on daily, weekly, monthly and annual action plans related to property strategic plan.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, attend, and/or participate in various hotel and departmental meetings. Ensure compliance of brand standard operating procedures and policies.
- Develop and manage execution of Rooms/Food and Beverage division budgets and revenue forecasts. Develop and implement controls for expense management. Ensure staff is utilizing labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience, preferably in both rooms and FandB.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Computer literacy and financial management required.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.