Assistant Manager, Learning & Development
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000PNB
Job Category Human Resources
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
萬豪國際是世界領先的酒店業，擁有多間國際知名品牌酒店，給予員工更多的發展機會促進成長並取得成功。萬豪國際旗下擁有超過6,000個物業，您將在鄰近及全球122多個國家和地區找到我們的身影。 請瀏覽www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi了解30個酒店品牌的更多資訊。 尋找你的世界。
Deliver Service Culture and Brand Programs, with guidelines from Divisional/Corporate. Ensure property programs meet required standards and are implemented on schedule. Design orientation curriculum and on-boarding activities for new associates. Conduct Training Needs Assessment in partnership with departmental trainers.
Work with leadership team to set up and drive L&D initiatives. Work with departmental trainers to ensure all L&D initiatives are properly managed and executed. Provide ongoing coaching for property L&D facilitators.
Propose L&D budget and resource needs.Maintain and report L&D statistics (program feedback and evaluation, implementation status).
- Facilitate training programs initiated by Divisional/Corporate, including Service Culture, Brand Training, etc.
- Assess quality of training programs.
- Prepare post-program audit and recommendations.
- Ensure alignment of programs to property and departmental objectives
- Select and coach line facilitators.
- Drive Recognition and Talent Management program for property.
- Use and leverage resources from Divisional/Corporate to enrich the learning experience of associates
- 3 – 5 years of related work experience and 2 years in managerial capacity
- Certified trainer in hospitality programs/systems
- Bachelor’s Degree (degree in HR / HRD and disciplines related to Change Management and Human Performance Improvement preferred).