Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000PCG
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city built on irrepressible ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world’s tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm Jumeirah and now the landmark JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, it is a place for those who seek the best the world has to offer.
The Marquis brand is a quality standard for the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio, synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has instantly gained status as one of the region’s most compelling destinations, offering service and facilities that have been carefully crafted around the expectations of the world’s most discerning travelers.
Comprising two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai stands elevated above Dubai’s Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, the heart of one of the most desirable locations in the city.
The hotel features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a collection of 14 stylish bars and restaurants and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Health Club. A marriage of rich and colorful cultural inspirations and design finesse makes it a destination with distinctive character and ambience.
Audit the front office admin work; review the house reports and ensuring the front office compliance with audit requirements.
- A Full Time position based at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Number of Direct Reports - 0
- Titles of Direct Reports – 0
- Hotel experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working within a similar role in a 5star environment preferred
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Outgoing personality and outstanding guest service skills.
- Ability to use Opera, Micros & MARSHA System and other operating systems
- front office/ accounts Cashiering Skills and Knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and working to deadline skills
- Have a complete understanding of the Marriott Reward program
- Good level of English essential
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily PMS transactions, cashier closure reports, PMS night audit reports and address any variance.
- Ensure compliance to hotel credit policies.
- Be aware of the Marriott brand standards and follow them thoroughly
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, package and discounts.
- Have knowledge about property and Marriott promotions.
- Assist the front desk team during the busy operation.
- Address any wrong, incomplete paperwork to the FO leaders
- Communicates with Finance
- Review and audit the PMS reports before the night run
- Do the PMS nights run
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 48 hours per week.