Mar 10, 2018Job Number
Finance and AccountingLocation
The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAPBrand
St. Regis Hotels & ResortsSchedule
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
To check all invoices with their proper purchase request/purchase order, to verify detail of quantity and unit cost, and if any credit notes, and to ensure salaries are paid correctly and in time, and responsible for all other related jobs.
- Main Responsibilities
- To control and distribute the daily revenue of the hotel
- Scope and general purpose of the job is to ensure validity and accuracy of all invoices, their appropriate allocation and timely payments.
- To obtain, all invoices through store or mail supported with authorized Purchase Order/Purchase Request and signed by Receiving Department, Head of Department and legitimate purchases.
- To compare and verify details of quantities, unit costs, etc., with purchase orders or purchase requests forms with invoices. To spot-check periodically internal purchase orders for Food and Beverage items against their appropriate market lists.
- To audit price and quantity variances as per daily Receiving Variance Report.
- To process daily invoices, that is, to match them to their supporting authorizations and receiving records.
- To check accuracy of account allocations.
- To batch invoices, to post them and to distribute them to Heads of Department for their approval (received through mail).
- To determine all payments due and to submit the disbursement schedule to the Director of Finance / Chief Accountant for approval prior to the actual preparation of cheques.
- Reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis and handle vendor and internal inquiries.
- To separate invoices by Creditor wise as per due list.
- To answer Creditors queries relating to invoices / payments promptly and professionally.
- To prepare payments and submit them, with their supports attached, for final approval and signatures.
- To raise and record manual cheques for urgent payments.
- To co-operate and assist in reconciling the month-end inventory book balances to actual physical counts.
- Prepare accruals monthly and as well yearly.
- Advance payments to be reconciled and ensure all cleared monthly basis.
- Maintain update up to date contract files.
- To ensure that all departing employees are accurately paid in accordance with statutory requirements and as per contractual agreement.
- To arrange staff vacation dues in time as per hotel's policy. To answer employee's queries.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- To be courteous and professional when in contact with outside companies/suppliers and to maintain good working relationship with all colleagues throughout the hotel.
- To respond to changes in Departmental functions as dictated by the Hotel.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.