Director of Finance
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000OZ3
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Director of Finance could be the opportunity for you.
Learn more about how our guests love to live life to discover and this intriguing brand by visiting www.renaissancehotels.comand viewing our employee Facebook Page.
A unique and exciting opportunity for a seasoned and accomplished Finance Leader has arisen at London's most iconic hotel building. If you are an experienced, passionate and proactive Finance business partner then this could be the perfect role for you.
Here's a snapshot of the key responsibilities of the role:
· The Director of Finance functions as the property’s strategic financial business leader, and champions, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver the products and services required by all stakeholders.
· Providing strong financial expertise and business acumen to maximise return on investment, the Director of Finance creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the property and brand’s business strategy. Focuses on the execution of financial activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
· The Director of Finance leads and grows a team of engaged and high performing Finance professionals.
· They practively and effectively manages multiple stakeholder relationships, most notably with Owner(s) and Owner(s)’ representatives.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
· Sustained and proven leadership experience in a similar quality, five-star, luxury/lifestyle, high volume environment.
· Demonstrable skills in strategic vision and execution.
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards.
· CIMA / ACCA or other relevant qualifications.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.