Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000KJL
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
· Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
· Attend to tables in the dining area.
· Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
· Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
· Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
· Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
· Process all payment methods.
· Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Complete closing duties.
· Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
· Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
· Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.