Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000K3I
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Greet and welcome guests to the Residential Services in a friendly and courteous manner. Ensure the porte cochere is not blocked by motor vehicles at any time. Provide information as to all the residences/hotel facilities and be proactive in selling the hotel facilities. Provide initial assistance with baggage and information, and if dealing with an in-house guest, direct the guest to the Reception area. To bid farewell to departing guests.
1) Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
2) Align working practices and conduct with The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur’s Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
3) Greet and welcome guests to the residences/hotel in a friendly, courteous manner. Assist guests to alight from vehicles.
4) Ensure the driveway is clear of vehicles, and is kept clean and tidy. Unattended cars are not to be left in the driveway.
5) Provide assistance with baggage until arrival of back-up.
6) Offer valet parking and introduce the guest to the Porter who will be escorting them to their room.
7) Have a good knowledge of all cars; old to new, sports to deluxe; i.e.: how to start, turn on lights, hand brakes, remove keys, lock, etc.
8) Provide information to guests and patrons and follow through any requested arrangements. Have a thorough knowledge of all hotel outlets and concessions, local facilities, transportation services, Hotel retail shops and hotel functions.
9) Coordinate and be aware of general arrival and departure patterns for current day, in particular V.I.P and group movements.
10) Knowledge of hotel facilities, services and local area and attractions.
11) Thorough knowledge of residences/hotel emergency and security procedures.
12) Ensure prompt delivery of messages, packages and mail, as well as clearing messages and mail twice daily.
- Organizational & time management skills
- Communication skills (written/verbal)
- Guest focus
- Problem solving skills
- Rapport Building
- Quality awareness
- Bahasa speaking preferred
- Extra language preferred