Human Resources - HR Assistant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000ITI
Job Category Human Resources
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Function as primary support to Human Resources Department to carry out all administrative and clerical duties.
- Handle all incoming call inquires and provide assistance for hotel associates regarding Human Resources matters.
- Check details on candidate’s application form and assist to arrange interview appointment for job applicants. Communicate with job applicants in relations to their job application, employment and commencement information.
- Handle all new hired registration procedures such as contract preparation, issuing uniform, assigning associates locker, preparing associate ID card and name badge and so on.
- Register and handle associates’ lost and broken ID card and name badge.
- Coordinate with Loss Prevention, Engineering and IT department to update door access for associates’ ID card.
- Maintain locker rooms in working order and coordinate with both Loss Prevention and Housekeeping to do locker rooms inspection regularly.
- Handle all work procedures in relations to the separation arrangement.
- Input, update and maintain all personal data efficiently in both associates’ file and the Human Resources Management System.
- Handle department meeting minutes and department documentation filing.
- Prepare hotel Daily Packet.
- Design posters for hotel news and activities. And update associates notice board at heart of house area in time.
- Handle heart of the house area inspection to ensure appropriate hotel standard and requirement is met.
- Assist to organize sports, recreation, recognition and other associate functions.
- Assist to organize and administer all trainee activities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Interact with department in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way communication.
- Maintain a favourable working relationship with all associates to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.