Chef De Partie
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000IHM
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
As a Chef de Partie at St Pancras, you will be primarily responsible for running a section in the kitchen and ensuring that the food produced and served is of the highest quality.
Alongside your culinary duties, you may be responsible for supporting the wider Culinary senior team with daily operational tasks and people management tasks. This includes absence management, performance reviews, recognition, training, hiring, scheduling, counselling and importantly, motivating and coaching team members.
Reporting directly into the Sous Chef, you will oversee the presentation of all food leaving the kitchen in their absence and uphold expectations, reputation and standards. You will be required to support more senior operational tasks such as Kronos administration, TRONC and food order submission
Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star environment
A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful
- implementation of high level service and product standards
- Previous Experience at a Commis Chef Level