Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000EYC
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, Auckland, North Island VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the pre-opening team for the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Set to open in Quarter 2 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland will offer guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel will also offer all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an integral part in our pre-opening team and enjoy the perks of behind- the- scenes access.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking effective actions to achieve cleanliness and upkeep of the entire hotel
- Assist with performance management and development of all housekeeping team
- Ensure efficient and smooth working sequences, in order to keep Associates satisfied and that the quality standards are achieved
- Ensure professional and efficient communication between all rooms and guest area related departments
- Comply with the Health & Safety policy statement, H&S policies and procedures and the relevant H&S Business Plan
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
- High level of initiative, attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Previous experience in a Supervisory/Leadership role
- Strong organisational skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Positive attitude and the flexibility to confidently respond to a range of different work situation
- Previous Housekeeping experience is essential
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career and training opportunities
- Excellent working conditions in a fun and supportive environment
- Discounted accommodation throughout the world
- Discounts on food and beverage in all outlets of the Hotel