Food and Beverage Attendant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000EYB
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, Auckland, North Island VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the pre-opening team for the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Set to open Quarter 2 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland will offer guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel will also offer all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an integral part in our pre-opening team and enjoy the perks of behind- the- scenes access.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving and selling food and beverages
- Providing guests with in depth product knowledge
- Keeping a clean, tidy, and well-prepared service area at all times
- Proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
- Positive attitude and a passion for providing quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Full time flexible availability, including weekends, public holidays and overnights
- Barista and/or bar experience preferred