Digital Field Marketing
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000DPC
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major and 4 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred
• 4-year bachelor's degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major; 2 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Digital and eDistribution Strategy Execution
• Executes appropriate on-strategy eCommerce priorities and tactics.
• Coordinates with the Director of Sales and Marketing and/or the Director of Revenue Management to validate and track ecommerce goals for the hotel.
• Reviews hotel progress against established goals periodically, provides reporting and analysis, and troubleshoots performance issues.
• Manages budgets for eCommerce activities.
• Follows and tracks progress on quarterly game plans for hotel by identifying key focus for the coming months.
• Collaborates closely with Directors of Field Marketing (DFMs), and cluster Marketing and Communication teams to execute online Brand Marketing strategies and plans for the hotel.
Digital Acquisition Marketing
• Coordinates execution of online marketing efforts through approved agencies/vendors and Marriott Digital Services team.
• Works with regional eCommerce team to optimize Paid Search performance.
• Manages the PLUS Platform for participating hotels in the area/cluster.
• Executes online marketing activities in partnership with hotel and cluster Marketing leaders (e.g., loading Marriott.com Hotel Website deals, Group Deals, Group Value Dates, email marketing and affiliate marketing).
• Assures that hotel websites on Marriott.com and global sites are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
• Identifies hotel-specific online digital activation needs (e.g., local channels to focus marketing efforts through).
Hotel Web Site Content Optimization
• Conducts regular audits of Marriott.com and individual Hotel Websites to verify each hotel is optimized for high quality custom images, content, links, and accurate translations; works with hotels on corrective action where necessary.
• Serves as the EPIC/Vignette administrator for the hotel(s).
• Manages the pull-through and activation of key corporate eCommerce projects (e.g., new Marriott.com Hotel Websites, new field SEO service, and similar corporate e-services).
• Uses B2B e-tools to grow online bookings for Group and Corporate business.
• Identifies and implements efforts to drive online awareness and bookings for hotel F&B outlets.
OTAs and Meta Search Channel Optimization
• Regularly audits content, images, and star ratings on OTAs and Meta Search sites, and works with hotel teams to make appropriate corrections.
• Partners with cluster and area marketing teams to define and execute the hotel OTA merchandising plan(s).
• Identifies and executes OTA marketing and merchandising tactics as needed (e.g. Agoda newsletter, Expedia TravelAds, etc.).
• May also co-manage soft-dollar marketing budget for domestic OTAs with the eDistribution Team.
• Builds strong domestic relationships with the top 2-3 OTA partners.
• Review hotel performance on eChannels.
Marketing and Communication Partnership
• Assists in the development and execution of the cluster marketing plan (e.g. retargeting campaign, OTA marketing, etc.).
• Develops the offer landing page on brand.com, with Guest Communication too management and development.
• Identifies and obtains Marriott.com and OTA marketing and merchandising placements as appropriate.
• Work with brand/marketing team to position the hotel on digital channels.
• Acts as a point of contact for agencies reaching out for information about the hotel and redirect them to the right person to speak with.
• Creates online press releases and helps with property SEM/O to drive awareness to hotel and generate revenue/s.
eCommerce Communication and Training
• Uses the eCommerce Resource guide.
• Participant in eCommerce training, presentations, and workshops, as/when appropriate
• Builds solid relationships with ADSMs, GMs, cluster Marketing and Revenue Management teams (where relevant) to raise their awareness, understanding, and motivation to e-activate.
• Participates in regularly-scheduled global and regional eCommerce and Marketing web conferences and calls to review performance, share best practices, and troubleshoot issues.
• Delivers a monthly report and newsletters on Digital Marketing and Social Media activities.
• Stay up-to-date on and communicate industry and competitive trends, with a focus on the domestic online travel landscape.