Food & Beverage Attendant (Part Time)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000CP1
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Brisbane Marriott Hotel, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Provides prompt and efficient food and beverage to guests according to house service policy and procedure in all food and beverage outlets.
- Applicants must possess a valid QLD RSA Certificate
- Successful candidates are required to have exceptional Food & Beverage and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have exceptional guest service skills
- Knows and uses correct, kitchen, bar and cashier terminology.
- Follow all SOP’s and LSOP’s pertaining to cash handling.
- Knows and uses correct terminology for all service equipment and utensils.
- Sets tables to required standard.
- Assist in greeting and seating guests.
- Serves all food and beverage to guests according to the standard sequence and hotel service policies and procedures.
- Clears the guest's table to side stations.
- Presents and is responsible for guest's bill.
- Performs opening and closing duties and preparation for the next operation, as directed.
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as directed by Department Manager.
- Stocks service station with clean and proper operating equipment, utensils, food and beverage and clean as per side duty schedule.
- Keeps back of house work areas clean and tidy.
- Carries out side duties as directed.
- Clears service station of soiled dishes and dirty equipment and sends them to dishwashing area.
- Collects and polishes equipment and utensils.
- Carries out duties in In Room Dining and the Lobby Bar as and when required.
- To be aware of hotel fire, safety and security procedures.
- The Hotel requires that you will follow established Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations and demonstrate duty of care to all of our associates.
- Perform any other duties as required by Senior Management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.