Assistant Night Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000BR9
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, Auckland, North Island VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the pre-opening team for the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Set to open Quarter 2 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland will offer guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel will also offer all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Night Manager, this position will share management responsibilities for the entire hotel overnight for operation and management. The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all areas of the hotel during the night shift.
- Assist with night auditing process.
- Responsible for all Night Manager duties in the absence of a Night Manager.
- Cover Guest Service Agents night shifts as required.
- Ensure the health and safety of guests and team.
- Handle guest complaints efficiently and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years hospitality and/or reception experience, night shift understanding preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive attitude and the flexibility to confidently respond to a range of different work situation
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends
- NZ driving license preferred