Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000BMO
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, Auckland, North Island VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the pre-opening team for the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Set to open Quarter 2 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland will offer guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel will also offer all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an integral part in our pre-opening team with exclusive behind-the-scenes access. The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Executive Housekeeper in operating the Housekeeping department
- Assist with rostering if required
- Checking rooms after they have been serviced by room attendants.
- Servicing rooms as required ensuring productivity standards are met.
- Ensuring that the hotels high standards are upheld.
- Ensure personal and team compliance with hotel's policies and procedures.
- Staff training and mentoring.
To be successful in this role, you ideally demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years Housekeeping experience and physically fit
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive attitude and the flexibility to confidently respond to a range of different work situation
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.