Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000BIQ
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, Auckland, North Island VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you'll find us in your neighbourhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Be part of the pre-opening team for the first Four Points by Sheraton hotel, part of Marriott International in New Zealand.
Set to open Quarter 2 2018, Four Points by Sheraton Auckland will offer guests 255 modern guest rooms, with impressive views of the city, alongside an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge. Reflecting the brand's promise to provide what matters most to today's independent travellers, the hotel will also offer all of the brand's defining touches, including the signature Four Comfort bed, complimentary bottled water, fast and free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an energising breakfast and the brand's signature Best Brews™ program.
- Responsible for completing building maintenance tasks allocated
- Conduct preventative maintenance in hotel rooms and public areas
- Painting, joinery and general service tech
- Complete daily rounds, identifying and reporting problems
- Comply with the Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining and conducting daily inspections of the mechanical plant.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, and anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.