Concierge Team Leader
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000ABC
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Four Points by Sheraton is located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD. The 246-room hotel is ideally placed in Brisbane's central business district at 99-103 Mary Street, catering for both business and leisure travellers alike.
About the role
The Concierge Team Leader will be required to lead the porter team on shift & assist the Concierge Supervisor where needed.
You will be required to provide detailed and accurate information to guests and other departments on a wide variety of services and facilities both within and outside of the hotel. Greet all guests in a courteous manner entering and leaving the hotel and organise transport as required. Along with supporting and delegating duties to the porters with effective follow up.
- Previous experience in a 4/5 star hotel & concierge environment
- Previous experience in managing a team (preferable)
- Have a passion for delivering service & connecting with guests
- Must have a current Open Queensland Drivers Licence
- Must have permanent working rights in Australia
- Must have flexibility working and availability to work 7 days per week on a rotating roster, a.m. p.m. and late night
This is a full-time position.
If this sounds like you, we would really to meet with you to discuss this amazing opportunities!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.