F&B Service - Event Coordinator
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800099F
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
MAJOR FUNCTION 主要功能 :
To provide coordinated support and to assist with administrative duties within the Event Management Department.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任务：
1. To be able to handle skilfully office automation software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. both in Chinese and English version. 熟练掌握自动办公室软件，列如：Word, Excel文档以及outlook的中英文形式。
2. To translate and interpret orally and written documents.
3. To receive dictation, compose, type letters, correspondences, memo, reports etc. 收发信函，信件，通讯，通告，报表等
4. To handle mailings, faxes and incoming correspondences of Event office.
5. To schedule and properly prepare all documents for Sr. Event Manager approval.
6. To receive telephone calls, take messages and inform related persons when available.
7. To greet and handle all guests, both internal and external.
8. To keep Sr. Event Manager, Assistant Event Manager, Event Executive appointments, engagements and meetings.
9. To organize and attend meetings, including the preparation of agenda and minutes.
10. To keep track and ensure the proper maintenance of all paper documents and filling.
11. To properly maintain the Corporate Standards of Operations and the Local Standards of Operations.
12. To distribute the daily BEO and weekly forecast to each department.
13. To be able to handle internal bookings处理内部预定
14. Others 其他
- To provide courteous and professional service and to maintain good working relationships with all hotel associates. 提供专业的服务并和酒店的员工维持良好的工作关系
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel associate handbook and to adhere to the regulations contained therein. 完全的明白酒店的员工手册以及章程中所包含的内容
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel policies relating to fire, safety and hygiene.完全明白酒店涉及火灾，安全以及卫生的警示
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned. 以及外加其它的一些工作和职责