Director of Sales 销售总监
地点 西安萬麗酒店, 西安, 中国 在地图中查看
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
- Conduct Sales Activities
- Visit and entertain all key accounts regularly
- Oversee the planning of sales call of the proactive sales team.
- Ensure all enquires are handled by the reactive sales team promptly and efficiently.
- Meet with in-house guests to build relationship and to obtain guest comments.
- Meet with key banquet customers to build relationship.
- Be proactive in obtaining sales leads from various sources such as newspaper, internet, TV etc. and assign sales associates to follow up on the leads.
- Work all efforts with team to deliver set goals and to achieve monthly/yearly set revenue targets.
- Account Management
- To ensure that all information related to all accounts are recorded in Opera S&C and filed accordingly, and to maintain the accuracy of information in the systems.
- Assist all sales associates in the set up on strategies and tactics for each account and to ensure that the planned actions are followed up.
- Conduct account review and account audit to check on the information obtained for each of the accounts.
- Review Call Reports to ensure that all accounts are properly managed.
- Ensure that sales call plan is set up by all sales associates and the plan is efficiently used.
- Participate in setting up sales targets for all sales associates.
- Sales Strategy Planning
- Attend weekly Sales Strategy Meeting to share information on competitors’ activities, customer feedback and other market intelligence.
- Assist DOM in setting up pricing for all market segments and the pricing for catering.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of the Sales Strategy and make recommendations for changes if required.
- Train and develop all sales associates
- Coach and counsel all associates to ensure timely rectification of performance
- Derive SMART development plan for each associate to fortify strengths and overcome weaknesses. (SMART = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely)
- Set up clear guidelines and expectation for each associate and follow up on the progress
- Conduct on the job training to all associates by arranging joint calls with sales associates and review with them their performance during the sales call.
- Ensure that all sales associates are conducting business according to the Marriott set guidelines.
- Conduct regular performance review for sales associates and keep written record for future follow up.
- To review and update all LSOPs related to sales operation whenever necessary.
- Fully utilize all Marriott Resources
- Ensure all sales associates cross sell sister properties when the hotel product does not fit into customers’ requirements or when customers have potential for other properties.
- Constant communication with market sales, alliance account team and GSOs to discuss on needs of the hotel and to ensure full coverage of all accounts.
- Make good use of Marriott Rewards as a key sales tool.
- Work closely with the other sales teams in the cluster to share marketing information, discuss on account servicing issues and cooperation.
- Prepare periodic reports
- Assist DOM and Revenue Manager in preparing periodic reports for record of sales activities and market analysis.
- Business / Marketing Plan
- Participate in the preparation of Business / Marketing Plan and to ensure that all strategies are backed up with appropriate tactics.
- Produce periodic action plan based on the Business Plan and ensure that the sales team is conducting business according to the set objectives.
- Office Etiquette & Business Ethics
- Ensure that all sales associates are properly dressed in uniform or business attire and the general appearance are according to the hotel standard.
- Make certain that all sales associates are conducting business accordingly to the Marriott guidelines and local law.
- In charge of the overall conduct of the sales team such as telephone handling, punctuality, compliance to the hotel rules, regulations and LSOPs.
- Coordination with other departments and session
- To ensure a smooth liaison between the sales team with other departments.
- To take the initiative to act on any conflict or problems in a constructive manner.