餐饮服务部 － 西餐厅主管
地点 上海雅居乐万豪酒店, 上海, 中国 在地图中查看
品牌 万豪酒店及度假酒店 / JW 万豪
万豪酒店是万豪国际集团的旗舰品牌，遍布全球 500 多个地区，正在不断推进待客的艺术，让我们的客人拥有精彩纷呈的旅程。作为万豪酒店的主人，您将通过提供极佳的选择、精致的风格和精心设计的细节，帮助我们遵守这一承诺。凭借您的技能和想象力，我们将一道创新和重塑酒店业的未来。
作为上海最大规模的万豪品牌酒店，上海雅居乐万豪酒店于2011年11月24日正式开业，其落座于繁华的城市中心，位于西藏中路，毗邻人民广场和人民公园。步行至南京路步行街仅需30秒，也可步行至上海繁华的著名景点 —— 外滩，苏州河及新天地。
This position is concerned with the day to day supervision of the Restaurant operation of the Hotel and compliance with established restaurant policies and procedures of this Hotel.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILIES 責任概要 :
to direct and work with food and beverage management team and associates to successfully execute restaurant operations; strive to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
- To be responsible for the daily supervision of the restaurant, concentrating on service procedure and quality of product.
- To liaise with directly Housekeeping and Engineering regarding the upkeep, repairs and maintenance of all furniture, fixtures and operating equipment.
- To conduct training and skills development programs, to ensure well trained staff offering excellent service to the guest at all times.
- To ensure that all restaurant mise en place is correctly prepared and ready for each service period
- To maintain a breakage prevention program designed to minimize breakage of operating equipment, and to liaise directly with the Chief Steward and recommend changes to policies or procedures if needed
- To ensure all staff attend English Training classes, and meet the required English language level for their positions.
- To maintain all relevant records regarding departments personnel and that this information is passed to the Personnel Department.
- To maintain a close customer contact to ensure satisfaction and recognition of regular guests.
- To oversee all presentation of Food and Beverage products, ensure that they meet the standards as laid down by the policies of the Hotel.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by Food & Beverage management
- To supervise the service within the restaurant, to ensure that the service standards, quality of product, staff grooming are with all operational policies and hotel standard
- To ensure that the Hostess staff perform all duties as are required, that the front reception area of the restaurant is neat and tidy. And that the reservation book is properly maintained.
- To ensure that all captains are on station and performing all duties as required
- Ensure that all Buffet set ups are correct, fresh and appealing, and to ensure that all set ups are as per the standards outlined in the operating policy and as required by the Executive Chef.
- To assist the restaurant manager in spot checks of the restaurant to ensure that all repairs and maintenance has been carried out, reporting any new areas that need attention
- To ensure that all menu's are clean, neat and tidy, free from marks and dirt, stains or water marks. Replacing any menu with a new one as required.
- To ensure that all staff report for work as per the posted roster, and that all leave and sick leave requests are handed to the Restaurant Manager.
- To assist the Restaurant Manager at all times, ensuring a high level of co-operation at all times.
- Must always check personal hygiene and be well groomed in appearance, as per the grooming standards of the hotel and the department.
- Must always maintain a professional image at all times, be friendly and smiling at all times when in contact with guests and staff alike.
- When presenting menus to guests or answering guest questions as to the menu content, the person must be fully aware of all menu items and services that are offered, and be able to explain them accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
23．Attend monthly department meeting