Human Resources - Training Assistant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180008TC
Job Category Human Resources
Location Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Construction of the largest full-service Marriott-branded hotel in Shanghai, Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre opened its doors on 24 November, 2011. Located aside People's Square and Park on Xi Zang （Middle） Road, the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre enjoys a premium downtown location. Nanjing Pedestrian Street is a 30 second stroll from the hotel's street entrance. The BUND, Suzhou Creek and the lively Xintiandi are all within easy walking distance.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Training Manager, to assist in the plan, organize, monitor and conduct training activities effectively.
- Maintains updated files of training
- Data Base Management
- Manage standardized responses to correspondence
- Assists in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversees their implementation through ongoing training
- Prepares and conducts detailed induction program for new staff。
- Assists to prepare training materials including power point for the training.
- Assists in assessing the training needs of the hotel.
- Assists to calculate the training hours and obtain feedback from participants of the training programs.
- Training expense reimburse and accrues amount spend.
- Adhere to time frames established by Head Office
- Works with Training Manager or designate to Co-ordinate training such as:
First Aid Courses and OH&S.
Issue invitations to attend internal and external programs
Maintain records of training attendance
Promote and facilitate cross training, job rotation, and multi skilling
Conduct some training programs for line Associates
Conduct departmental training audits
Assists to co-ordinate employee activities, such as staff birthday parties, etc.
Assists to make the spot checks on the grooming and code of conducts.
Assists to monitor and control the departmental training activities.
- Perform other job duties as requested by management.