Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180008EG
Job Category Reservations
Location Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Luxury Collection
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect choice for business or leisure. From rooms to restaurants, business facilities to leisure pursuits, the emphasis is on providing guests with a dazzling array of options, supported by a unique personal level of service.
With 11 international restaurants and bars including a modern culinary grill at Rhodes Twenty10 by Michelin-starred celebrity Chef Gary Rhodes and modern Mexican at Maya by Celebrity Chef Richard Sandoval - the resort offers guests the world on a plate.
Caracalla, the resort’s Roman themed Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body.
The pool and beach facilities are quite spectacular and the resort also offers a supervised Kid’s Club with an indoor and outdoor play area offering daily activities.
POSITION: Reservation Supervisor
REPORTING TO: Revenue Manager
1. To ensure maximization of room sales and revenue for the hotel.
2. To adhere to pre-set availability and rate control.
3. To ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
4. To ensure a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities within the hotel.
5. To develop and maintain a high level of communication with all major Sources of business and advise the Assistant Reservation Manager of feedback where necessary.
6. To ensure a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
7. To advise the Reservation Supervisor & the Front Office Manager of any changes or trends relating to business.
8. To ensure all refused business is recorded with reason for refusal.
9. To adhere to all company credit policies to ensure that all revenue expected will be received.
10. To maintain and update Guest Profile and Marketing Database.
11. To comply with all hotel policies relating to reservations.
12. To comply with all systems and procedures and laid down by the Revenue Manager
13. To ensure that all reservations are recorded and other departments are involved & informed about the same
14. To ensure up-selling skills are utilised while making reservations
15. To ensure that all tasks are performed as per the Standards of performance manual
16. To attend all Hotel’s Training as requested by the management
17. To ensure high standards of personal hygiene is maintained
18. To ensure that the hotel’s grooming standards are maintained at all times
19. To ensure that house rules are followed at all times
20. To be aware of all emergency procedures
21. To ensure that all hazards are reported
22. To perform all other tasks as requested by management
23. To strictly adhere to the Company’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
24. To promote team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment
· The candidate must be responsible for advance booking and reservations, handling guest inquiries, maintaining guest records and creating a favorable public image over the phone.
· Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
· Perform up selling whenever possible.
· Must have experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel.
· Must be proficient with computers and familiar with Opera/Micros system.
· Must be highly motivated and passionate your job.