Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180008EF
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location The St. Regis Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
• Responsible for maintenance of engineering store and ensuring essential items are never out of stock.
• To attend to maintenance request.
• To carry out quality repairs and maintenance works as directed.
• Ensure working area is signed and cordoned off as required with no tools or materials left unattended in public areas at any time.
• To complete work orders, PPM’s and minor enhancements (after approval) as directed.
• To ensure the maintenance upkeep, movement, disposal and addition of assets is updated as required within the CAFM system.
• To select correct materials from engineering store.
• To organize work in a skilled and professional manner and ensure adequate signage and barriers are used as required.
• To ensure safe working condition for yourself and your colleagues and report to senior colleagues any unsafe working conditions.
• To ensure that work areas are left in a safe working condition
• Work in own initiative without full supervision or direction.
• Request support and direction as needed.
• Request support, direction and assistance as needed or required by situation and work.
• To ensure that they have refresh training every 6 months on the use of MEWPS, PPE and electrical safety
• To assist other technician as required.
• Be familiar and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures.
• To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
• Function set up.
• Function support (Non-technical) ie silver service and clearance.
• 1 year trade certificate of competency.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in 5 star hotels.
• Preferably should have experience in hospitality environment maintenance and installation.
• Co Knowledge about computer Planned Preventive Maintenance System.
• Able to bend, lift and move heavy or bulky items.
• Positive Attitude
Build Personal Effectiveness
• Personality: Warm, quick responds, smiling and pleasant.
• Act with responsibility and integrity.
• Excellence in troubleshooting skills: Basic theoretical and actuality
• Exhibit self-confidence in the right way
• Make sound problem solving
• Take initiative and feedback
Create Team Focus
• Build and maintain relationships
• Facilitate open communication
• Foster teamwork
• Able to delegate with minimum supervise
• Promote team diversity
• Zero defect and service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
• Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
• Effective organisational development
• Take ownership
• Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
• Build support for change
• Drive continuous improvement
• Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English and preferably another language
• Basic computer skills